-151 Forum Berbagi
Grey's Anatomy—Brilliant Characters! Coolte11
Selamat Datang Di -151 Forum Berbagi!
Segera Register Account Bagi FB'ers supaya bisa bergabung dengan kami & segera berdiskusi mengenai DotA Allstars dan Forum Lainnya! Jika ada pertanyaan klik FAQ.

Best Regards
Isnanz

[Administrator]
-151 Forum Berbagi
Grey's Anatomy—Brilliant Characters! Coolte11
Selamat Datang Di -151 Forum Berbagi!
Segera Register Account Bagi FB'ers supaya bisa bergabung dengan kami & segera berdiskusi mengenai DotA Allstars dan Forum Lainnya! Jika ada pertanyaan klik FAQ.

Best Regards
Isnanz

[Administrator]
-151 Forum Berbagi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-151 Forum Berbagi

IndeksRuang SantaiRuang TheaterRuang Listen by GenFMLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin

Share | 

Grey's Anatomy—Brilliant Characters!

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Go down 
PengirimMessage
newshow

Browser : AOL

Grey's Anatomy—Brilliant Characters! _
PostSubyek: Grey's Anatomy—Brilliant Characters!   Grey's Anatomy—Brilliant Characters! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011 - 12:11

Grey's Anatomy DVD is a great show that mixes drama and comedy of a very interesting way. Often laugh or mourn. Here are some surgeons at Seattle Grace Hospital - I love following the drama and gossip within. Breaking Bad DVD The characters were able to live their personal lives and their responsibilities as doctors. I follow the issues and funny situations, they are in. I like Mcmoments with Sloan Lexie, Izzie and Alex (Danny enough) and the friendship between Mer and Cristina. Family Guy DVD The cases are very creative and some are very touching. What makes the program even better.i just think it’s a very special series will never forget bad, because I learnd so see .. If the medicine or life, I can say is my favorite, because I am very demanding abouy and its just the only show I really like and it makes me so happy and sad at once. Shonda, Medium DVD thank you for creating this amazing show that really touched my heart! Despite what most people say about Grey, this season will be better than the episodes go by. It was absolutely mind blowing, The Mentalist DVD The last 4 episodes were great but I must say I think this is probably my favorite so far. Bailey hair was adorable.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Grey's Anatomy—Brilliant Characters!

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
-151 Forum Berbagi :: Welcome to -151 FB :: Panduan Penggunaan Fasilitas Forum-
Forum bebas | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Latest discussions