-151 Forum Berbagi
Desperate Housewives--Wonderful Show! Coolte11
Selamat Datang Di -151 Forum Berbagi!
Segera Register Account Bagi FB'ers supaya bisa bergabung dengan kami & segera berdiskusi mengenai DotA Allstars dan Forum Lainnya! Jika ada pertanyaan klik FAQ.

Best Regards
Isnanz

[Administrator]
-151 Forum Berbagi
Desperate Housewives--Wonderful Show! Coolte11
Selamat Datang Di -151 Forum Berbagi!
Segera Register Account Bagi FB'ers supaya bisa bergabung dengan kami & segera berdiskusi mengenai DotA Allstars dan Forum Lainnya! Jika ada pertanyaan klik FAQ.

Best Regards
Isnanz

[Administrator]
-151 Forum Berbagi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-151 Forum Berbagi

IndeksRuang SantaiRuang TheaterRuang Listen by GenFMLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin

Share | 

Desperate Housewives--Wonderful Show!

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Go down 
PengirimMessage
newshow

Browser : AOL

Desperate Housewives--Wonderful Show! _
PostSubyek: Desperate Housewives--Wonderful Show!   Desperate Housewives--Wonderful Show! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011 - 13:34

In some respects, Desperate Housewives DVD is the follow-up to the now departed 'Sex And The City.' While Carrie and her New York friends could dish about men, sex, men and sex, they were still trying to find their places in the world. The Mentalist DVD The women of "Housewives" are different. Each has made choices; each is facing the fallout from those decisions. And it should be noted the "Housewives" women are not young things. Medium DVD They're older, still darn good looking females with healthy sexual desires-a far cry from the confusing virgin/vamp persona of younger personalities such as Britney Spears. Middle age has never looked so attractive. It remains to be seen if 'Desperate Housewives' will be a long-lasting audience favourite, Family Guy DVD or a "flavour of the month" that crashes and burns after audiences tire of it. I hope this show never ends but, of course, it has to. My only hope is that either I'm too old to see anything on television by that time or it is replaced with something that I'll love just as much, if not more. Breaking Bad DVD I absolutely love this show! In fact, I love it so much I wish I were living right in the middle of Wisteria Lane so I could see the "goings on" of all the families there. Yeah, yeah I know.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Desperate Housewives--Wonderful Show!

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
-151 Forum Berbagi :: Welcome to -151 FB :: News and Announcement-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Latest discussions